Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fun is all around. by Colton

Crawling is super fun because I can go anywhere I want now!

The cord on the camera is fun because I can tug on it and try to put into my mouth.
[Thus the extreme close-up of his sweet little lips.]

Helping Mommy with laundry because laundry baskets are fun to climb into!

The rug is fun because it can flip up when I pull on it.

The rug is also really fun because it has a neat texture on my little hands.

Night time playing is fun because I'm all clean from my bath and I have my cozy jammies on.


Crawling all over Mommy and Daddy is so much because they are like my very own jungle gym.
[awwwww! love this photo of our Bugga Boo!!]


The strings on Mommy's pants are so fun because it has this little knot at the bottom that feels so good on  my gums.
[see those little chompers in there?? still only 2 teeth]
I sucked on and chewed the strings on Mommy's pants until they were soaking wet. Yep, that's totally fun.

Chewing on the edge of the couch is fun, well, because I can finally reach it! That alone makes it fun.

Pulling myself up to a kneeling position is fun because it helps me reach things I want to chew on or reach.

Being cute for Mommy and Daddy is fun because they always tell me "Colton, you are sooooo cute!" and then they give me tons of kisses and hugs. And that's super de-duper fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment