While Wes attended the local coordinator training for Week of Hope, Colton and I played back at the hotel. He was being such a ham...I had to get out the camera.
Time and time again we've been asked, "Is your baby always this happy?" And our answer always is, "Yes! He's such a joy!"
We love you, Colton Dean! You are our pride and joy.
{photo booth}
the following pictures were all taken in a 10 min span.
gives you a hint at how active he is!!
 |
I know, right??
All I can say is, we're beyond blessed by this little guy. |
 |
| Again with the cuteness! |
 |
| This is one of his latest smiles--all scrunchy and squishy...too funny! |
 |
| He's a charmer with those precious baby blue eyes! |
 |
| There's that silly scrunchy face smile! |
 |
| Sucking on his top lip...looks like a little old man! |
 |
| "Who, me?" |
 |
| love. |
 |
| love some more. |
 |
| Pulling my hair is his favorite! |
 |
| Mommy kisses! |
This is the first time Colton has been able to see himself in a mirror that is at his level. I wish I could add sound to these pictures...he was talking the entire time he looked at himself. It is so interesting to us to watch Colton discover new things. He is always to intent as he studies and explores the new thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment